QL 133 was commissioned by Army HQ to understand the Information Exchange Requirements (IER) across all Army Aviation Platforms. Situation Awareness (SA) is required across the CH-47F, S70A-9, MRH 90 and ARH aviation platforms
What We Did:
- Provided a technical lead to conduct the Quicklook 133 activity
- Examined information exchange needs across Aircrew, Command & Control and passengers
- Explored current and future capability needs
- Planned and conducted a series of stakeholder workshops to solicit future requirements
- Conducted engagement with Defence Industry
- Developed a series of Architectural diagrams to describe current capabilities and future requirements.