Praxis Aerospace is contracted to provide specialist Engineering Technical Assurance support to Army Aviation Systems Program Office (AASPO). The Technical Assurance Engineer (Lead Auditor) provides direct support to the Commonwealths’ Technical Assurance Program of the Through Life Support contractor for the ARH and MRH helicopters.
Technical Assurance Engineer is required to complete external audits of Commonwealth contractors, internal audits for AASB platforms, assist with mentoring team members throughout the process and contribute to the development of a highly effective approach to identifying risks at an early stage so that they can be managed and any potential consequences mitigated.
What We Did:
- Develop the annual engineering compliance assurance audit program
- Conducted and reported on planned monthly audits
- Provided advice to Commonwealth ARH and MRH chief engineers on the health of the contractors Part 21.J military design organisation
- Raise and monitor closure of any minor and major Corrective Action Requests (CARs)
- Liaise with the contractor senior engineering, program management and quality staff on audit planning conduct and reporting
- Provided support to performance assurance of the contractors continued airworthiness management services.
- Early identification of non-compliances within with the contractors approved design organisation.
- Provision of expert advice to the Commonwealth Chief Engineers on the health of the contractors design organisation and providing recommendations or improvement.
- On time completion of the monthly audit program in accordance with the approved program
- Completion of adhoc audits and reports on specific issues identified by the Commonwealth Chief Engineers.