LAND 2097 Ph4 seeks to acquire a new Special Operations Rotary Wing (SORW) capability for the Australian Army. It seeks to acquire a simple, proven, reliable COTS/MOTS helicopter of approximately 4 tonnes that is rapidly deployable by C-17A.
What We Did:
- Supported the development of the tender strategy
- Review and input into Mission System Design
- Development of engineering and ILS plans
- Development of certification strategy and Certification Basis Description.
- Independent review of Engineering, ILS and Project Management tender response documents
- Selected by Babcock to provide ongoing specialist engineering services during Acquisition
- Highly competitive tender response submitted on time
- Continued to provide engineering and ILS support during pre ODIA activities