The Army Aviation Interim commercial helicopter was an ASDEFCON Services tender released to several commercial helicopter services providers to provide three or more AW-139s at 5th Aviation Regiment in Townsville. The services contract included the provision aircraft, spares, engineering, maintenance and training services.
What We Did:
- Provided up several engineers to support the planning and development of the tender response documentation
- Drafted and reviewed the 15 different Tender Data Requirements documents and their associated plans
- Provided advice on tender response planning and execution
- Provided support in obtaining quotes for global airfreight.
- Developed draft project management documentation including project schedule, WBS and WBS dictionary
- Supported development of risk management strategy and identification and mitigation of project risks
- Provided advice on project security requirements and security clearances of proposed staff members
- Additional engineering support provided at short notice to ensure a compliant tender was able to be submitted
- Ensured that a high-quality engineering and support services management planing was able to be developed based on existing Toll policies and procedures translated into ASDEFCON requirements.
- Support provided positioned Toll Helicopters to be in a strong position for future negotiation if down selected.