AIR 5431 Ph2 seeks to provide nine Fixed Defence Air Traffic Control Surveillance Sensors (FDATCSS) across various sites within Australia. The project faced challenges in meeting schedule and performance requirements leading to the establishment of a project remediation team.
What We Did:
- Provided a technical lead to the project remediation team
- Development stakeholder analysis and communications plan
- Performed a technical risk assessment of the project
- Provided technical advice to support commercial negotiations with the supplier
- Subcontracted the conduct of a site specific wind study report